Thursday, November 22, 2007

Have a Suns Thanksgiving !

On this occasion there are a few things I would like to be grateful:

I am thankful for the pure pleasure of watching Steve Nash run the floor and getting ready to dish yet another magical pass for an open dunk.

I am thankful for Leandrinho being so fast. He's so fast you sometimes forget he does all of it while actually handling the ball.

I am thankful for Raja because he cares and never quits!

I am thankful for Shawn Marion never feeling appreciated by the Suns' front office and still giving 110 percent every night.

I am thankful for Grant Hill in a Suns uniform.

I am thankful for STAT. Just keep jumping !

I am thankful for the Suns scoring 47 points in one single quarter.

I am thankful for Coach D'Antoni because as a kid I hated him as a player (he used to kill my favourite team every time) and now I wouldn't change him for any other coach in the World.

I am thankful because this season will be a journey we'll never forget, whatever happens.

I am thankful...just for being a Suns' Fan. And you should too.

Go Suns !

2 comments:

jsuns1 said...

hey son of steve nash,

your website looks good :-)

Nice to see Dallas lose 2 in a row!

Are you watching the games or listening to them?

Later

jasonsuns1

Luca said...

thanks a lot!

TV coverage is quite good over here. We have about 10 games live a week (and NBA tv at night) so I have actually seen seven or eight Suns games already. Of course I can listen to those not on TV....with NBA.com offering free radio it's not that bad....
Do you live in Arizona?

I am not really sad either watching the Mavs struggle a bit...but the teams I really can't stand are the Spurs and the Lakers.

Go Suns!