Sunday, July 1, 2007

NBA Dress Code

One of the funniest things about the NBA Draft is the way these young athletes are dressing up for one of the biggest nights of their lives. There's a very nice Photo Gallery on NBA.com where you could have a look yourself. I did and I here's my favourite:
Best dress (not even close): Joakim Noah

He was dressed like a 19th century gentleman, straight out of Paris' Saint Germain...and that Bulls hat, just perfect!

I would like to assign a special mention to the worst tie I have ever seen...The award goes to Mike Conley Jr. Hey Mike, what was that, some piece of luxury carpet?

And finally a special mention to my fellow Italian Marco Belinelli and his black on black on black.
Marco, did you really had to go to NYC to get dressed like one of the Sopranos?

From day 1, it looks like the NBA Dress Committee, will have some serious work to do on the 2007 rookie class.

By the way, I am still thinking about the Suns draft, I am still undecided is the glass is half full or half empty. I am not sure, but let's not forget this Suns team is a great one, the players we have right now are the best in the league.

Go Suns !

2 comments:

jsuns1 said...

nice comments, especially laughing about the soprano comment. Nice to have a long distance Suns fan

Jason
Dallas, Tx Suns Fan

Luca said...

Thanks a lot. I am really glad you visited the blog.
I really love the Suns community worldwide.