Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Summer of Steve

Just a few notes on this hot Summer week starting with a lovely interview of Steve Nash on ESPN.com.
Among the things Steve said to Marc Stein the most interesting were:
"I think [Hill] does make us better, but we've still got a lot of work to do on the court"
"I think we can keep getting smarter"

"I love Kevin. I'd love to play with him [someday]. But I love my team, so I don't really think about it" and my favourite: "I feel great right now".

Overall, he sounded ready to go again and very positive about the upcoming season.
Check the video part of the interview as well, as Steve talks about the Spurs, the suspensions and his good friend Dirk Nowitzki.
Over the last few weeks Nash opened a new Health Club in Vancouver and played his annual Charity Classic game which brought us some "refreshing" news in the wake of the recent betting scandal and proved he's a sort of divinity in Canada.

A very funny note. The Late Show with Dave Letterman last night presented a Top Ten Signs a Referee is Fixing Games. At number 9: When talking about the Spurs, he says "we". You can check it yourself on the Late Show website.

Just in case...auditions for the 2007-08 Suns dancer will be held in Phoenix this coming Saturday. You have just 24 hours to get in shape and start dancing ! Hey, it's Summer, have some fun !

Go Suns !

2 comments:

mikeo75 said...

Just wanted to let you know I added a link to your blog on ASFN.

Mike

Luca said...

thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.